Sold Extreme Cold Weather German Army goretex fleece lined trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Green Extreme Cold Weather German army goretex fleece lined trousers. GR5

I had a pair of these a long while ago but leant them to someone and never got them back. They are very hardwearing and very warm. Ideal if static for a long time.

Sizing in pictures, but I am a 35-36 inch waist and they fit perfectly without any other layer and inside leg is look correct for me at 32-33 inches. the crutch sits quite low.
If you intend to wear these over the top of trousers, I would recommend that you are a 32-33 inch waist with 32 inch inside leg so you wont look like charlie chaplin.

They appear to be brand new but one of the braces buttons is missing. Everything else works and is in excellent condition.

Looking for £20 Delivered payment by Bank transfer.

I know you can find these cheaper but, what you wont know is acurate condition and size, which I am happy to pass on to you.

BR1Dk0ql.jpg

H6QOqqVl.jpg

3uyCOiil.jpg

QRw7pGYl.jpg

cCvv67il.jpg

Qpc0cqEl.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

Ingels

Nov 18, 2014
Lokeren
Yes it is! It is manufactured by 'Scharrer'.
Very good quality.
I know because i often buy and sell, and use, german military material.
Scharrer is indeed very good quality and the price is more than reasonable!

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Yes, and the point is, that it has the two full length side zippers to put it easily on and of.

They tried it, and than decided to produce a different pattern in flecktarn.

So that is more or less a prototype. Really seldom!

But a very good one.

I think, they didn't continue it, because it was to expensive. The pattern for the flecktarn suit was far cheaper made, just quilted trousers.

Today they use Carinthia suits.

Ingels

Nov 18, 2014
Lokeren
Carinthia is absolutely top notch material...
I have a huge collection of their material...
Scharrer is, amongst other manufacturers such as feuchter ringelai and seyntex, a deliverer to the German army in the 80’s and early 90’s.
I don’t even know if they still exist today as the materials they make were expensive in materials used on their own.
Today you have manufacturers like arwy and fecsa, which get the hair on my arms straight up

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
I’ll take them...send me your payment details!

Cheers
Fraser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE