Sold Exped down mat XP winter LW, a high rated sleeping mat.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Ok last for today. As before raising cash for a trip.

Practically new sleeping mat. No marks at all.
Now, this may be a bit TOO much luxuriance for many on here! :)

In Long Wide, this is big, comfy and warm. Has to be one of the highest rated mats you can buy, this is sleeping on Europa type warm.
I bought this for my Amok hammock, it's a snug fit in it's sleeve but boy it keeps you toasty.
Specs here; http://www.exped.com/usa/en/product-category/mats/downmat-xp-9-lw

200 quid new ..... I'll take 120 posted to move it quickly.

I'll try it on here for a few days for you guys before popping it on the bay of evil.

UK only sale.

First to state "me please" within the thread gets it.

DSCF2422.jpgDSCF2423.jpgDSCF2427.jpgDSCF2428.jpg

Reactions: Griffo32

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Ok how much is the mat

Me please
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
We've noticed that there's more bank transfers etc when buying products through the classifieds, this is a reminder that we want you to buy using PayPal and add any extra fees to the cost of the item.

The reason for this is that everyone is covered, if there's an issue it can be raised with paypal and you're likely to get your money back. If you pay via bank transfer or PayPal friends and family you have no cover.

it's rare but there are occasions that people do not receive products they have paid for, this will not become our issue, especially if you have not done as we have asked.

Thanks for your understanding

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Why have I had this I never use bank draft to dodgy

Hello mate, it's not you. :) .... It's a reminder from BCUK that bank transfer is less secure and you are better covered by PP, just in case you come across a dodgy seller, a seller unknown or less proven to be reliable. ....... And it's good advice.
I guess because I expressed a preference for transfer in a PM reply to a member, only a preference not a refusal for PP.

Anyhow, I see you were the first to say "yes please" so as I wrote in my listing it is yours. I was led to believe someone else said "yes please" first sorry, I'm glad you drew my attention to it. :)

If the above has not served to put you off, and yes I will accept PP if transfer worries you, no problem. After many sales I'm well known on here I imagine, pretty sure no one has ever complained.

But I will reiterate, the mods post is good advice, any slight concern at all about the seller use PayPal.

Cheers! .... I'll PM you.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hello mate, it's not you. :) .... It's a reminder from BCUK that bank transfer is less secure and you are better covered by PP, just in case you come across a dodgy seller, a seller unknown or less proven to be reliable. ....... And it's good advice.
I guess because I expressed a preference for transfer in a PM reply to a member, only a preference not a refusal for PP.

Anyhow, I see you were the first to say "yes please" so as I wrote in my listing it is yours. I was led to believe someone else said "yes please" first sorry, I'm glad you drew my attention to it. :)

If the above has not served to put you off, and yes I will accept PP if transfer worries you, no problem. After many sales I'm well known on here I imagine, pretty sure no one has ever complained.

But I will reiterate, the mods post is good advice, any slight concern at all about the seller use PayPal.

Morning Gents,

I do believe I actually said 'yes please' first as the other chap actually edited his comment 2 mins after I commented with a 'yes please'. I was very sure to see this properly and took a screen shot on my phone of the thread.

However how you want to proceed is entirely up to you good Sir Stiks.

Kind regards

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire

I think you've been very clear :) and your reputation on the forum as a good seller is sound :)

Asking that folks use paypal is not so much not trusting the seller, but not quite trusting the postal processing system.

I bought three tubes of silicon sealant last month. The seller posted next day and he included a tracking number. However, by the time the package arrived here there was only one tube in it. The delivery system had somehow managed to lose two others. I had paid by paypal and the seller refunded me 2/3rds of my purchase price, and I sent him photos of the bag and notice from the Post Office. I hope he managed to reclaim his money, but I don't know if he took out insurance too.

That's really all the paypal system does, why we prefer that folks use it, it provides insurance should something go amiss in the journey between seller and buyer.

Everybody likes a bargain, likes to keep costs down, and postage isn't cheap, but when it goes amiss, I know I'm glad I paid the paypal fees.

We ask that the Sellers take those into account when they set a price. The price asked for ought to be the price including postage and all fees.
The Seller is the one that Paypal will take those fees from, so it has to be they who work it out.

Best of luck with the sale :) It's a brilliant mat, and a really good price. If mine died I'd buy another one pdq.

M

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Morning Gents,

I do believe I actually said 'yes please' first as the other chap actually edited his comment 2 mins after I commented with a 'yes please'. I was very sure to see this properly and took a screen shot on my phone of the thread.

However how you want to proceed is entirely up to you good Sir Stiks.

Kind regards

Oh dear this is very confusing, I'm not used to watching out for these tactics, I guess I'm a little naive, I'm learning though! :)

I see the edit now thank you.

Back it goes again, ............. Now it IS yours as per my PM to you. ..... I will contact the other member immediately and put it all straight.

I can only apologise sir.

Reactions: thedawnawakens

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Please dont apologise, we all occasionally get caught off guard. Thank you BCUK and to you Stiks. Many happy journeys ahead.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I think you've been very clear :) and your reputation on the forum as a good seller is sound :)

Asking that folks use paypal is not so much not trusting the seller, but not quite trusting the postal processing system.

I bought three tubes of silicon sealant last month. The seller posted next day and he included a tracking number. However, by the time the package arrived here there was only one tube in it. The delivery system had somehow managed to lose two others. I had paid by paypal and the seller refunded me 2/3rds of my purchase price, and I sent him photos of the bag and notice from the Post Office. I hope he managed to reclaim his money, but I don't know if he took out insurance too.

That's really all the paypal system does, why we prefer that folks use it, it provides insurance should something go amiss in the journey between seller and buyer.

Everybody likes a bargain, likes to keep costs down, and postage isn't cheap, but when it goes amiss, I know I'm glad I paid the paypal fees.

We ask that the Sellers take those into account when they set a price. The price asked for ought to be the price including postage and all fees.
The Seller is the one that Paypal will take those fees from, so it has to be they who work it out.

Best of luck with the sale :) It's a brilliant mat, and a really good price. If mine died I'd buy another one pdq.

M

Thank you for that clarification, I try to be as clear and upfront as possible. Unfortunately this sale has been a little more complicated than usual, as you can see, however I'm learning from it! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE