Excellent Service from The NORWEGIAN STORE

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
After reading through MikeE's recent thread on Norwegian Sweaters and also looking for a new woolly pully I decide to take a look at The Norwegian store's range.

I had a look at their website

http://www.norwegianstore.com/

I liked the look of the Devold Nansen sweater, so I phoned the shop and spoke with Vittorio about the jumper and what I was looking for. I was extremely impressed as he also discussed the potential of a few other jumpers that weren't on their site that would suit my needs and at less of a cost.

What I was even more impressed with was that I received some photos in my in box about 30 mins after our chat.

I made my decision, phoned back discussed my size and I received the jumper the next day! A Janus Geilo, which is excellent and extremely good value!

Just wanted to recomend an excellent company with a very good range of products!:You_Rock_

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
Agreed nice to hear. I have looked at these guys before. Website seems never to be updated. What did you get for how much if I may ask?

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I have just been trying out there Janus merino underwear trousers over the last three days.
So far very good! Although they have only been in about 1oc I think I will be getting alot of use out of them!
Dave
Ps for reference they do a pair at £25 and I think a pair for £28 that are thicker.
D

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
I purchased the A Janus Geilo for £65, which may sound like a lot but the quality is fantastic!

The website is a little out of date, but Vittorio is very knowledgeable and can make some excellent recomendations to fit your budget and needs, so well worth a call if you are in the market for a new jumper!

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
All the shops in Keswick are full of old tossers with beards (and their wives, in matching jumpers), monopolising the shopkeepers. It seems to be a tradition, just as Ambleside is full of people cutting about in the latest technical kit whilst doing no more than trekking round the outdoor shops, and Windermere is full of busloads of elderly ladies smelling faintly of pee and biscuits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE