Ever tried

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My Dad used to say that bairns should be born with a ring in their backs, so you could hang them up out of the way :rolleyes:

He resorted to tieing me to the clothes pole with a length of rope attached to the reins that children used to wear for walking. Kept me out of the way of his tools when he was boatbuilding.
I got very good, very quickly, at unfastening knots and buckles :D :D

Sam, do you have one of those small segment shaped fishermen's shelters ? Under a tenner and self supporting. If they'd had them when mine were little, I'd have had one of them for them to 'camp' in :)

atb,
M

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
don't knock it Sam, you never know when you might need a small plastic Thomas the tank engine!!! ;) - anyway if he doesn't help you will be bound to forget something important!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Sam, do you have one of those small segment shaped fishermen's shelters ? Under a tenner and self supporting. If they'd had them when mine were little, I'd have had one of them for them to 'camp' in :)

atb,
M
Great idea... get him to packthen have a camp in the front room :)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just thought I got a small beach shelter, in orange tho, somewhere in a shed, give me a couple of days I dig it out it is small its abut 5' wide 3' wide and 3' deep, if i can find it bud, your welcome to it for him to play in :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's the thing :)
I've got one in green somewhere too. I thought it'd be handy for storing kit if I ever really did take to the hammock.

M

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
always done this after they've gone to bed tbh, my two would head straight for the firelighting kit or the sharps 0_o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE