Eswing Axe Refurb.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Thanks for the kind comments guys! I enjoyed doing this project from start to finish to be honest. I wasn't sure myself how it would turn out but the mystery is part of the fun.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Mate, that is really good! I was kind of hesitant when you weren't replacing the leather.. but wow, it looks fantastic.

Sheath is also lovely. Be proud!

greencloud

Forager
Oct 10, 2015
Newcastle
What a transformation. It turned out every bit as pretty as I thought it would and more. Absolutely top marks.

I can just imagine in a few decades time, your kids or a young friend will be saying "old Dazcon gave me this battered hatchet - god knows how many beatings its taken, its proper grimy. This green stuff is done for too. I'm going to re-handle it in XYZ and give the old girl a new lease of life..."

Try not to look too deranged when you're chopping away with a massive daft grin on your chops!

All the best mate.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Thanks for the kind comments guys! I was using the axe for the first time yesterday chopping kindling and the grip feels good. The rubber strips give a positive control.

Oct 25, 2015
Norway
That looks awesome, good work!

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE