Endicotts Army Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Just a testimonial from a satisfied customer (no connection other than that!)

http://www.endicotts.co.uk/

Well worth a visit, and the service is personal, friendly and extremely efficient. In fact it was a thread on here some while ago that made me go to there in the first place, so I'm not the only one who's had a good experience with them!

They've got particularly good Dutch blankets there at the moment if anyone's interested...

Cheers all,

DHD

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Great shop!
I was greeted by name the very first time I visited...work that one out!
Very good service mail order as well as in the shop.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I have to admit that i was very impressed when i popped down a couple of weeks ago, well worth a visit! As an added bonus there is a shop around the corner that stocks Aspen 4T two birds with one stone!

Cheeers
Louis

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
Yes, I would like to add my voice to this. Excellent service and helpful advice.

They made the effort to post some stuff to me in time for my holiday even though they weren't officially doing mail order at the time as they were short of staff.

And a faulty camp bed section was instantly replaced by a new one sent out by post. None of this "send the faulty one back so we can check it really is faulty" that I have had from other dealers.

I was interested in a couple of holdalls that weren't illustrated on the web site and they photographed the ones they thought I would be interested in and uploaded them to their web site so I could have a look.

Note this was the first time I had bought from them so this wasn't them looking after an established customer.

Graham

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
great service i have had too, i wish they would get the online shop sorted as i normally do my shopping at stupid o clock LOL

Several of the supposed big boy surplus shops should take notice of their excellent customer service and knowledge of stock.

malcolmc

Forager
Jun 10, 2006
Wiltshire
www.webwessex.co.uk
I always make time to visit them when I’m in Exeter. Very good knowledgeable service and fair prices. They’ve got Swiss Army boot care kits in at the moment which are very comprehensive. :) No connection, just another very satisfied customer, just wish they were a bit nearer to me.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
+1 here! they gave me some excellent deals last time, upgraded my millbank bag for free!!!

whenever I need surplus stuff I go to Endicotts now :)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Me too, they did good service even though I only ordered a few petty bits!

They ship all over, Traderran.

You may pay by paypal though that will be overnight, as they dont have the internet instore.

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
I would like to have had the opportunity to be a happy customer. However, on the three occasions I called them to ask about a product I was promised a call back. never recieved a call back on any of these occasions. Once I can live with, twice is pushing it a bit but not calling back a third time is pretty damn poor. Shame as it looks like they have great products and people here have had good things to say.

Website sucks too:D .

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A good bunch of lads and I`ve always had good service, guess I`ve been lucky Dan ?

They have some of the best paracord going aswell ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Great shop!
I was greeted by name the very first time I visited...work that one out!
Very good service mail order as well as in the shop.

You're a celebrity John. If you appeared in a black and white photo staring into the middle distance, Kevin probably thought "ahhh the bloke from Gun Mart" :D

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I went to Endicotts on Saturday. We made a special journey from St Austell and we weren't disappointed. I wanted some stuff for my 10 year old daughter for when we come to the Cornwall RV.

The personal service and recommendations were first class. They didn't try to sell us the newest shiniest bit of kit, just good quality stuff that would do the job.

Shame we live 80 miles away and 2 hours on the train but it was a great day out.

Martin :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE