Endicotts Army Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Was in Devon over the Easter break, so on the basis of these reviews made the trip to the city (a big thing for me going into cities nowadays!). I am so glad I did. Superb selection of well priced, quality, real surplus. Friendly, knowledgable staff, and a discount as well! Highly recommended - next time I'm in Devon I'll be in again. This will be a regular trip for me - I'll have to save up in advance!
Thanks guys!! :You_Rock_
P.S Sorry about the smart-assed reply about the War of the Roses not having finished yet - and it would seem from t'internet that I was wrong and that the House of Lancaster won...

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
P.S Sorry about the smart-assed reply about the War of the Roses not having finished yet - and it would seem from t'internet that I was wrong and that the House of Lancaster won...

We won :lmao:

Edi's are fantastic, no matter where you are in the country. Quick to post and to answer emails.
Used them a few times and they've always come up trumps.

wolf_diver

Forager
Jan 21, 2007
Weymouth Dorset
Had a misunderstanding about a volcano kettle that i had ordered, but Kevin sorted that out in a flash and has sent me a little sumthing to make it up.

Top bloke is Kevin

Jay

Nickthechippy

Jan 21, 2009
barnstaple
Was really looking forward to going there as I had to be in Exeter today.

Doh not open sundays :(

Ah well going again a week on Wednesday, have to pop in then.

Nick

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Will I ever get bored at praising Endicott's for their top notch service? I don't think so!!

Emailed Kevin on Sunday about a bivi bag I saw on their site. He replied that evening and I agreed to give him a call on Monday to order it. When I called he knew straight away what I wanted, popped it in the post last night and it was here waiting for me when I got home from work today (Tuesday). Simples!!!

Martin

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
I must also add my praise for their service and kindness.

Living in France I called them 2-3 weeks before my trip to Dartmoor. I needed at least a mora (coming with Eurostar I came without a blade) and wanted to grab the opportunity to get a few extra items (Arktys stowaway, LMF firesteel ...).

They had put everything aside for me, gave me a little rebate and one of the gentlemen there even walked me to the bus station on his way back home.

On my way back I dropped to the shop in the idea of dropping the mora there. I expected no refund of course but they insisted on refunding me a bit more than half its original price.

Outstanding attitude and more than just service orientation a real welcoming and helpful extended hand.

M

Maverick47

I must also add my praise for their service and kindness.

Living in France I called them 2-3 weeks before my trip to Dartmoor. I needed at least a mora (coming with Eurostar I came without a blade) and wanted to grab the opportunity to get a few extra items (Arktys stowaway, LMF firesteel ...).

They had put everything aside for me, gave me a little rebate and one of the gentlemen there even walked me to the bus station on his way back home.

On my way back I dropped to the shop in the idea of dropping the mora there. I expected no refund of course but they insisted on refunding me a bit more than half its original price.

Outstanding attitude and more than just service orientation a real welcoming and helpful extended hand.

All that trouble just to make a tracking stick! You could have borrowed MY Mora :))

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
i ordered last friday a millbank bag and a PLCE webbing belt off them late in the afternoon, posted yesterday the package arrived today and i am well pleased.
after explaining to the guy on the phone about my need for a cheap belt preferably with no buckle cos i had a roll pin replacement, he happily knocked a quid off the price of the belt as I was doing him a favour by buying one without the buckle lol
the millbank bag is their version of super grade quality and to be honest i know shops that would have flogged it as brand new!!!
i am definitely ordering from these guys again:)

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
:D Paul's a top bloke. :You_Rock_
My two daugters have very narrow feet and have their shoes hand-made next-door-but-one by Barry in Chuckles shoes.
Two weeks into the term and Mollie's shoes developed a fault. Barry said drop them up, only problem they have a half day Wednesday, just drop them through the letter box.
Now Chuckles must have the narrowest letter box ever made!!!:eek:
Pop into Endis and it was no trouble for them to drop them in the next day when he reopened.
Wifey picked them up on Monday otherwise it would of been another excuse to go in!:D
Thanks again Paul, you're a star;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE