end of the world clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys here are a few items surplus to requirements.

(1) large piece of 6mm black supple leather
six 3feet by 2 feet with about 8 inch square taken from two corners. lovely stuff £!5.oo posted and paypal fees covered.

(2) ten cm zebra billy used but very very clean and mint condition £10 posted and paypal fees paid.

(3) 12 cm zebra billy brand new mint condition. £12 posted and paypalled etc

(4)light my fire meal kit with two sporks and salt pepper cellar black/grey brand new £10. posted etc

(5)bcb crusader kit including new osprey bottle and cup.new crusader cup black teflon. used black teflon stove unit.
brand new woodlore shop steel crusader lid. and brand new brittish issue dpm water bottle pouch £38.oo posted and paypalled..

(6) mod brass oil bottle circa 1950 mint kit no leaks £10. posted and pay palled.

(7) slow match circa 1950 with built in striker takes normal lighter flints. the wick is not original but works when you get the hang of it. £20. posted and paypalled.

and finally boker plus bushcraft knife. never used still with presentation box black g10 handles regrettably the fire steel was lost from my pocket about 3 weeks ago. hence price of £30 posted and paypalled.

i cant do any photos at this point but a pm with mobile number will get you some nice quality phone photo shots...
am also up for offers of pressure lanterns military compasses barker stanley etc.
would really love a primus 8r stove but i can wish...
ive put these up for sale to fund other purchases...
cheers guys....

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
update update.
leather now gone................
12cm zebra billy now gone..............
price drop on bcb crusader kit. was £38. now £35
light my fire meal kit was £10 now £8.oo posted.
and final and only reduction boker bushcraft knife. was £30 now £27 which is cheaper than a mora 2000 or bushcraft force...
cheers guys...

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

what kind is the leather veg tanned??

update update.
and final and only reduction boker bushcraft knife. was £30 now £27 which is cheaper than a mora 2000 or bushcraft force...
cheers guys...

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
pm recieved,thanks for the info mate.;)

what kind is the leather veg tanned??

update update.
cheers guys...

pm sent mate in reply to your question...

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys happy new year. just to let everyone know.
ive spent the last6 days in hospital with suspected bleeding in my brain burst bloods vessels etc.
ive been through lumber punctures twice and am awaiting investigative neuro surgery. next tuesday. to get to the root of the problem..
am really so soory for the delay guys but matters have been out of my control... al get al my posting done in the next couple days sorry again guys
happy new year to you and everyone on bcuk...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE