End of an era...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
...but time for pastures new.
Just had some guys come up to Yorkshire from Cornwall to buy 'WALTS Army Surplus' (or the stock at least). It wasn't a business as such, just a sideline for me online and doing car boot sales. Having had our second child at the new year I decided I don't want to be working evenings and weekends all the time while still being in full time work :(
However, there are a few plus points. I can spend more time with my 2 boys, I can actually get out and get some bushcrafting under my belt and I can also get some more Airsofting in too.
Ah well...upset to see it all go but it had to happen.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Your doing the right thing mate, you may have a few quid less in your pocket now, but im sure your boys will look back in years to come and appreciate the extra time you had to spend with them, i say - well done mate and enjoy the extra time off you have with them, make it count.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE