Emberlit Ti Stove / Alpkit MytiPot and MytiCup / DD 4 x 4 tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
I finally got out for a night at the weekend, this was the first chance I have had to use some of my kit, some of which I found really suited me and some of which didn't. Consequently I have the following items for sale or trade;

[SOLD] Emberlit Ti Stove - This has only been used once to boil a mug of water so is in excellent condition - will be fully cleaned before posting - £45 posted inc PP fees [SOLD]

Alpkit MytiPot and MytiCup - Pot used once to boil water and cup used twice to boil water and drink coffee from - both in excellent condition (the pot is the older style without the fold-out handles) - £40 posted inc PP fees

[SOLD] DD XL tarp in Coyote - Used for one night in dry weather, comes with pegs/cords as supplied when new - £32 posted inc PP fees. [SOLD]

I would consider trades/cash combo for a DD 3x3 tarp, Snugpak Softie shirt (XXL), MytiMug

I will try and get some pics taken but prob won't get a chance to until Sunday at the earliest...any questions please just ask.

Last edited:

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Still waiting for those pics red, I'm not too bothered though if you've only used it once I'm guessing it's in good nick.

Haven't had any correspondence from you.

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Anyone want a Alpkit MytiPot and MytiCup? Would consider trading (and happy to throw some cash in) for a decent and properly sharpened bushy knife, F1 / Enzo trapper type of thing or a spyderco sharpmaker....?

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I am very tempted by the titanium cookset but its a bit too pricey for me at the moment. Would you sell the mytipot separate to the myticup? I have a pot the same size as the myticup already so couldn't afford the both.

What are the white marks on the inner base of the pot please?

Would you consider a trade / part exchange - I have a LifeVenture Base Runner 1 waist pack in very good condition.

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Sorry guys I'm gonna hold out to get rid of them both together, I'll take too much of a hit on postage otherwise. Thanks for the interest tho......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE