EllisBrigham gift card, another price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi there.
Had to return something to http://www.ellis-brigham.com/ and instead of a replacement they gave me store credit in the form of a gift card. You can use it towards any purchase in any store and it doesn't appear to have any time limit.

The value is £108 and I'm thinking £80 P&P included.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi there.
You can use it towards any purchase in any store and it doesn't appear to have any time limit.

Would you be able to confirm this mate? I know some stores only offer a 30 day credit receipt, it's rare but there are some out there. When did you return the item, was it recently? We have an Ellis Brigham down the road and I could do with a new snowboarding jacket.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Yeah, the wire from the wired peak on one of my jackets poked through the fabric and came out. Tearing one of my alpkit drybags...

I have returned it 3 days ago 28th December 2014.
It's a normal "Gift Card" and it have a small print at the back "Your card will automatically expire after 24 months from the last time you use it to make a purchase or check your balance and any remaining balance will be deducted."

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Just for future reference, if you have a faulty item you're entitled to a full cash refund. Don't have to accept store credit.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Well I have been using it for 5 months and they where offering me warranty repair/replacement on it but I wouldn't trust that jacket after this. So I managed to barter my way in to a store credit.
No big deal, they have a lovely sale shop in Manchester with a whole floor filled with sale and discount items. Last summer I managed to softshell myself and my girl form head to toes for £200. I could use some cash now but it won't go to waste.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE