Eleventh Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
just received mine and will take one out tomorrow.
Not for sleeping, only for a brew up. Because, unfortunately, the boust of rheumatic arthritis is not gone yet and the humidity is very high again.
The way the hammock looks and feels in the hand, I probably will take orders from friends for GB No. 12 :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Absolutely excellent hammock. Although I didn't rig it at last weekends meet I did when I snook off to play at our local park yesterday. The only viable out of sight place that I could find was at the top of a slope (which isn''t apparent in the pic) and I found out the hard way that I should listen to myself when I doubt the quality of a splice on a rope :eek: . My second attempt at rigging worked and I could have swung for hours!

mkhammockjc5.jpg

The pic below is of the base of the slope; which I now know is actually a boggy mud filled ditch - Oh the joy of finding that out :yikes: :eek: :lmao: . You can only just see where my feet went in :D (center middle and center bottom) Still it could have been head first instead :eek:

s2020019btl1.jpg

S

Siecroz

Ah drat... I miss these all the time...must make note to check more often

If there is a reserve list for next time, how do I get on it?

Thanks

Sie

:(

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
There is no reserve list as such but by posting here you are at least on the contact list if all this batch are not claimed. I still have 5 to be paid for and claimed.I sent a PM to the people concerned last week and will give it another week before I start to release these.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
5 of the hammocks have still to be claimed. I have sent a couple of PMs (one last Friday and one the Friday before) but had no answer. Two of the members have not really been online since the hammocks arrived so they may just be away, whilst the other has been online most days I have looked. Strange.

Either way it is not a problem as I have a fairly long list both on here and SotP of those wanting one after the batch were reserved. I'll probably contact those people on Friday although I think most of them are on SotP.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE