Eleventh Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
and 1 for me. I've updated the list can folks add to it to make life easier for MK:

Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
One for the wife please!
Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1
Shep x1

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
One for me too please :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One for the wife please!
Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1
Shep x1
decorum x1

tyfy

Forager
Nov 4, 2006
Peebles, Scotland
One for the wife please!
Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1
Shep x1
decorum x1
tyfy x1

Put me up for 20 please, (lots of outdoor leaders in my organisation who haven't found this forum yet!)

Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1
Shep x1
decorum x1
tyfy x1
Jurjen x 20

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
ALL RESERVED

Karl5 x 2
gorilla x 1
Twoflower x 3
Tourist x 1
Soloman x 1
MagiKelly x 2
Lightfoot x 1
Oetzi x2
Porcupine x2
Mayfly x2
Green arrow x1
Ratbag x1
Bombhead x 1
Albeolupus x2
Eds x1
Shep x1
decorum x1
tyfy x1
Jurjen x 20

46 here and 4 on SotP so all 50 reserved. I'll send the money on Monday and should get the hammocks in a week or two.

keithg

Jun 27, 2007
Aldridge, West Midlands
Hi Magikelly,

Sorry I'm late finding this (been away on hols!), but if this is still open, can you put me down for one please? (was one short on the 10th Group buy!).

Thanks
keithg

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Found out over the weekend my brother would really like one of these now too.

So please add me to the growing reserve reserved list for 1 if some people drop out.

Thanks.

MagiKelly

If the list is still open, could you add two for me please.

If I can jump in for 2 please?

So please add me to the growing reserve reserved list for 1 if some people drop out.

Sorry all this batch are gone and the order is in but there is always the chance of some people dropping out.

can you put me down for one please? (was one short on the 10th Group buy!).

If that is one that has gone missing in the post I will replace it but if it is just that you wanted to order another one I am afraid you will have to wait for the next round as well, sorry.

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
all this batch are gone and the order is in but there is always the chance of some people dropping out.

:(

John,

I fully appreciate that this is your group buy and you are free to run it as you wish.

But seeing as there is a limited number you are ordering perhaps in future buys you might be so good as to limit the number one person can request, because 1 person asking for almost half the available products (Again), to resell to other people that aren't even members on the forum is a little unfair on the members who were just a little late to the thread.

But as I said "your group buy, your rules" and I, like everyone else I am sure, fully appreciate all the hard work and time you put into running these.

MagiKelly

But seeing as there is a limited number you are ordering perhaps in future buys

Can we have "limited numbers" and "future buys" in the same sentence ;)

you might be so good as to limit the number one person can request, because 1 person asking for almost half the available products (Again), to resell to other people that aren't even members on the forum is a little unfair on the members who were just a little late to the thread.

Not sure where the "again" slipped in there as the last time the person you are referring to bought 2. I do not know if he is selling these on or giving them away any more than I know whether you were going to give one to your brother (a non member?) or sell him it.

Also if they had not requested 20 we might not have had this group buy at the ordering stage yet. It was their order for 20 that prompted this thread from the people asking on the last group buy thread. And even though he posted on the old thread that he wanted 20 it was possible that there would be less than 20 available when he found this thread. That would have seemed unfair but it is the way it is.

And frankly the people being a little late to this thread does not apply. These group buys have been running for years now. How late are we talking? Given that I run these group buys every few months when there is enough interest I struggle to accept the accusation that I am not giving everyone a chance to get a hammock.

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
After reading your reply, I tend to think you are right and it was just my slight frustration that my christmas present idea is now screwed. S0rry.

But just to clear up a few points....

By limited numbers, i was refering to the size of the order not the overall availability of the product.

and also I mis-read a post in the 10th group buy, so ignore the "(again)" comment it was factually incorrect.

and by "late to the tread" - I meant exactly that...late to see this particular thread. Not the previous 10. e.g. They go away for a few days and come back to see a GB has been and gone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE