Electric Hookup at the moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
The bush moot venue has a toilet block etc, does it have electric hookups?

Thinking of coming in the campervan, for those distressed by this notion, think of it as a very large piece of kit ;)

Scoops

P.S. Just noticed this is my 200th post, the shame :D

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Campervan?! CAMPERVAN!?!

Why not book yourself into a local hotel and make your way to and from site each day in a chauffeur driven Limo...

The shame of it ;) :)

Seriously though mate, I don't remember there being any hook-up points on site and, to be honest, I think you'll struggle to 'pitch' a campervan at Merthr Mawr. I don't think it's really kitted out for that kind of thing.

I may be wrong though. Perhaps someone else has a more definite answer?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Scoops,
I don't see why you couldn't use your van, it would just be a case of finding sufficient room for any awning you have, its a big enough site. No hook-ups come to mind though.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
The site doesn't have mains electric so doesn't have any hook ups I'm afraid.
The only fuel source is gas bottles

Mark

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
And if last year is anything to go by, places for large tents, or camper vans for that matter, is limited. If you use a basha or hammock, great, if you want flat and open for a tent...:p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE