eBikes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
You could always try one of those kiddi trailers so she or he is closed in and can't get out unexpectedly. If you got a twin one you could carry kit aswell no problem.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
There's a few companies making e cargo bikes. I've had a go on a tern, and it was.quite good with a few options.
TN-GSD-G1-beetleblue-f34.jpg

TN-GSD-G1-rear.jpg

https://www.ternbicycles.com/uk/bikes/gsd

If you learn how to manage the power use it makes a huge difference. In full power I get around 35 miles. If I use the power only when I really need it, I've managed over 100 miles. The power cuts off on my bike at 15.6 MPH, because I'm cycling fit I can keep the speed, on average, between 18 and 20 mph, so even with the power switched on, nothing is used. I have three settings (low/medium/high) but leave it in low most of the time, and only use high when I really need it. The Tern bikes at the time I had a demo, had different battery size options, plus the ability to carry a spare. Personally I think these bikes are becoming too over (electronically) complicated, and as much as I like mine, I don't think they offer value for money. For anyone thinking of towing a trailer avoid front wheel drive bikes, as these can "wheel spin" in the wet when climbing hills.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE