eBay shop - looks ok

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Good find.

Some stuff didn't include the UK postage prices but overall they guy's shop has some really good prices (even with postage) and things that most of us here are interested in buying. I'm certainly going to bookmark his shop.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
jason sears said:
how do you rate the puukko knife. this is the site i have been looking for .cheers phill :D
I bought the lapp puukko after reading a review (don't think you can see it anymore) on the old bcuk.co.uk site. It was highly rated, and after owning mine for a year or three, I can say the same, its a great knife that holds a good edge and is easy to sharpen too. Also at those prices, you won't beat it, mine cost £45, though it is a stainless one.................Jon

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
A mora is a great starter knife for sure but i'm sure you could get one cheaper! - prob bly for under £20 inc a firesteel!

give andrew (http://www.outdoorcode.com/) - am sure he could do you a better deal! - plus he is in the UK so no chance of getting stung by the customs!

as always no connection to Andrew - just a happy customer!

Grimnir said:
FROSTS MORA SURVIVAL KNIFE FIRESTARTER COMPASS LANYARD

This is on that site - what do you think of it? Is that firesteel any good? Still trying to find the perfect cheap starter knife, I'm on a very tight budget but there certainly looks to be a good deal there. Less than £30 with postage :D

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
richeadon said:
This looks like we may get stung for import tax - anyone know anything about it? Cracking find if we can get away with it.

Willing to stand corrected, however I think you only pay tax on anything above £18 :cool:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not a bad price, but I'd be tempted by a Mora (c. £8 - outdoorcode), Fireball flint (c. £6 - outdoorcode) and a Silva miny compass (c. £5 Penrith survival). I'd probably put the money to a better sized baseplate compass though. Call it £15 for the knife and a fireball from Andrew including postage and £5 to go towards a better Silva later

Red

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
British Red said:
Not a bad price, but I'd be tempted by a Mora (c. £8 - outdoorcode), Fireball flint (c. £6 - outdoorcode) and a Silva miny compass (c. £5 Penrith survival). I'd probably put the money to a better sized baseplate compass though. Call it £15 for the knife and a fireball from Andrew including postage and £5 to go towards a better Silva later

Red

I agree ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE