Eagle Camping Kettle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I have been on the look out for a while now for a supplier in the UK who does can supply me with an Eagle Products 1.5L Kettle. Does anyone know of an importers or do I have to go direct?

A couple of years ago I borrowed a mates Eagle kettle as my kettle had started to taint the water and it was too late to go out and buy a new one. I was impressed with the quality of the Eagle and even though I bought a decent kettle when I get back from my trip it just wasn't as good as the Eagle. He had picked his up on eBay so didn't know of where you could get on in the UK. I had all forgotten about it until someone posted in the "kettles....why?" thread.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a kettle with a similar quality that they could recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Well that has to be one of the least painless transactions I have ever done.

I placed an order for an eagle kettle with Thor. I even bought myself a new hip flask in the shape of a jerry can :D

I went away for two weeks and according to my missus a week after I left the package was on my doorstep. I checked my emails on my return and found Thor had even sent me a nice message, thanking me for my order and telling me when to expect it. Top marks!

I can't recommend the company highly enough, prices are very reasonable and they have some really nice kit too.

Thanks for the recommendation and advice. I'm now one happy camper :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE