Dutch pearls of wisdom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just love it when he waits for somebody else to fall through the ice! And when he suggests protecting yourself with a piece of ice ... "and it leaves no trace [big grin]". You guys better watch out when we get to Glencoe, I'll have all the latest techniques ... learned from this guy. Who needs Ray Mears ???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just love it when he waits for somebody else to fall through the ice! And when he suggests protecting yourself with a piece of ice ... "and it leaves no trace [big grin]". You guys better watch out when we get to Glencoe, I'll have all the latest techniques ... learned from this guy. Who needs Ray Mears ???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i worry about you Elen, I cant believe you watched em all :)

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
He's something, isn't he? There is an incredible amount of videos made by him, just type Jo Bonten and a whole set of new skills are there to be harvested. The self defence vid's are also pure genius.

I still haven't figured out if it is for real or not. He appeared on some shows and gave the impression of being a 'natural'. This 'making of' is a testimony for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8v_p1gke4

And remember: never walk backwards on ice!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE