dutch ovens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok there is a problem with the delivery...and dave not sure how it is going to pan out..so he is getting some 8.5 ltr DO's which he will sell to those already in the gb for the same cost as the 6ltr's...this ok for you folk

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all if you have already ordered a 6ltr DO then you pay £27.99 plus p&p...if any one else is interested these are 8.5ltr's they are going for £34.99 plus £7.99 p&p...these DO's are already seasoned !!
as for the ones from china on that slow boat 'there was a problem'.... to but it in short lets say the boat sank;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
If it's ok I'm going to have to hang on a little while for this to accumulate some new funds. I just bought a car last week only to have it break down on me today :( and I've ended up with a £470 bill to get it sorted out. Not amused at the moment to say the least :censored:

Also Steve, as I'm collecting my DO direct from Ronnies do I still pay you or can I pay them on collection?

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
If it's ok I'm going to have to hang on a little while for this to accumulate some new funds. I just bought a car last week only to have it break down on me today :( and I've ended up with a £470 bill to get it sorted out. Not amused at the moment to say the least :censored:

Also Steve, as I'm collecting my DO direct from Ronnies do I still pay you or can I pay them on collection?

ill let them know and you can pay them ...you will need to talk to dave..

how long do you need

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
ill let them know and you can pay them ...you will need to talk to dave..

how long do you need

Thanks for that Steve. I've thought about it and having seen a 6 ltr DO, I'm going to stick it out until they arrive so keep my original order please and when they're in I'll have the money.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys the DO's are ordered but dave has to order them in so give it a couple of weeks to receive them...ok
thanks
sandbag47

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
no.this gb has gone ok. dave has been up front with any problems and he wants to do more thing with BCUK so no problems here....the truenorth is a bit rough...one of the guys hasn't got back to me so i have a large tarp in my house waiting for it to be paid for !!! that what really gets my goat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE