Dutch Oven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
After at least a 4lt Dutch oven, anyone got a spare? let me know please.

I'm going to the wilderness gathering if you are to save p&p costs

Cade

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
:) love it, 70% of the chalets in our neck of the woods are holiday lets. I would love a set of pots like that. Last one I bought was half price from Super U, even then it was still v. expensive :) in fact looking closer at your photo, it is exactly like the red oval one :) I am particularly taken by the light blue one, but I don't think I could possibly fit that in my rucksack.

Last edited:

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Will have to check the prices out at the wilderness gathering then........ mind you i bet alot of prices there are "higher" than normal due to having a captive audiance, thanks guys.

I'm not going to the moot maybe that will be a trip i do next year.

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
Will have to check the prices out at the wilderness gathering then........ mind you i bet alot of prices there are "higher" than normal due to having a captive audiance, thanks guys.

I would hope not.
Roger

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
From the last two years they havent been any more expensive than from the web sites.
Ronnie Sunshines are normally there and good prices.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE