Dumplings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
Na, the scowling is due to the prescription for me contact lenses being out of date :D Veggie suet for sure then. Excellent.:)

Love the French for contact lenses - Lentille de contact - always make me hungry.;)

Sorry, where was I?

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
innocent bystander said:
Now, for my homebrew curry base i always start with a couple of pound of onions, gently fried, with chillies, garlic, ginger, tomatoes (and puree) and the curry chemicals thrown in. Got to have onion. Then wizz the lot, before the serious cooking starts...

Hmmm Bahji's....

Me hungry now.....

Perfect with the dhaal would be a Masala Puri - I use a couple of handfuls of Chickpea flour (Gram), but wholegrain works OK. Mix with pinch salt, Bicarb, chilli flakes, Coriander, Onion seeds and a little oil. Work into a dough with a little water. Let it sit and allow the Bicarb to work. Shape into ~ 10cm 'flying saucer' shapes and either grill on flat stones around the fire, or fry in a little Oil. Ideally uses no pots, so can cook alongside your one billy curry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE