Duluth Bob Dustrude folding saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I bought one for my trip to Norway but decided to take a Bahco 21 inch saw instead.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
So, is it just Tamarack that sell these, or does anyone else ?, & can we get a discount there ?.

Rob

FMs get 15% discount Rob, I think they've got that on the site at the moment anyway, they won't let you use both unfortunately :)

I think Tamarack are the sole UK importers for Duluth now, really nice folk anyway, proper 'shrafters rather than just a shop

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
I have one of the Bob Dustrude Saws. It's a great saw and the best bow saw that I've used. Lightweight and very easy to set up. Plus it will take any brand saw blade so long as it's the right length. It processes fast and efficiently. Here are a few pics.
IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

:offtopic: sorry, that wood is lush what is it.....

many thanks

chris.

bradleybuckman

Forager
Jun 25, 2010
Kentucky, USA
:offtopic: sorry, that wood is lush what is it.....

many thanks

chris.

To be honest, I'm not really sure. There was quite a bit of logging done on some of the family lands about 2 years ago and this wood was part of the massive amounts left over after they had removed the most valuable parts of the logs. I wish I knew, but my tree identification is very limited. I would guess some sort of Walnut, but I'm probably wrong. However, it did burn very well. Sorry that I'm unable to answer your question. Hopefully someone else will recognize it and let us know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE