Due to circumstances I cannot attend, what now?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sideburnt

Apr 7, 2011
Leeds
Hi everyone.

Unfortunately I will now be unable to attend this years Bushmoot in August. Sadly my father in law has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Myself and my wife have been very concerned with his health and I feel that during this time I should be with her, rather then be camped up in the woods for 2 weeks.

I was very keen to attend this years Bushmoot, last year was one of the single most amazing 2 weeks of my life and it saddens me that I will not be there this year to get to know everyone better.

I understand the short notice but wondered if these is any chance of people receiving a partial or even full refund or how to go about this. I dropped an email into shop@bushcraftuk.com, should I just be patient for a reply.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and I'm really sorry to hear about your wife's father :sigh: I hope it's gentle; by the sounds of it there's nothing else that we can wish for you.

Tony and Shelly get swamped with emails and pms, and they have a big family they're running around attending to over the holidays, but I'm sure they will get back to you when they get a chance.

Kind regards,
Mary

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE