Driving, train or lift shares to Bushmoot 2015?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 17, 2015
brighton
Hello All I'm going to Bushmoot for the first time and was wondering if anyone is up for a lift share? I'm coming from Brighton and debating driving, train or seeing if any lifts are available in exchange for petrol money (haven't been driving that long so not sure about driving that distance without a co pilot) If anyone has done the journey from Brighton or is going from Brighton it would be great to hear from you. I'm going for the core days, look forward to seeing you all there..

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Whilst I'm not from Brighton I do have family there so I know the route well that you'd travel to get to the moot and it's extremely easy.

Basically A23/M23 to M25 to M4 then get off at Junc 35 for Bridgend and you're about 20 minutes or so from the moot site.

If you want a bit more advice drop me a PM :)

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Hello, my last attempt at a response went into the ether.

Hi Carlita - I am looking to do the core days also. Looking to depart around 9am Fri 24 July from Redhill, Surrey. If you can get yourself up to Redhill for around that time on Friday, we can definitely car pool and share the petrol cost. Train would take less than an hour from Brighton mainline station. I'm looking to leave the Moot on Wednesday 29 July, early afternoon 2-3pm. You can let me know if that works... or you can hitch a ride with someone else back if you'd like to be there for longer!

I am looking forward to reacquainting with the outdoors, having been away from it for the last couple of years.

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Hi Mesquite - Yes, it has been a long time. Would be lovely to catch up with you and perhaps others from the London pub/Sussex meets.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Hello, my last attempt at a response went into the ether.

Hi Carlita - I am looking to do the core days also. Looking to depart around 9am Fri 24 July from Redhill, Surrey. If you can get yourself up to Redhill for around that time on Friday, we can definitely car pool and share the petrol cost. Train would take less than an hour from Brighton mainline station. I'm looking to leave the Moot on Wednesday 29 July, early afternoon 2-3pm. You can let me know if that works... or you can hitch a ride with someone else back if you'd like to be there for longer!

I am looking forward to reacquainting with the outdoors, having been away from it for the last couple of years.

Do you have space for one more? It's just occured to me that I might be able to make it to the moot this year if I can find someone to help me with a lift some of the way. I'm in Canterbury, but redhill is pretty easy to get to from here.

Cheers

Julia

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Do you have space for one more? It's just occured to me that I might be able to make it to the moot this year if I can find someone to help me with a lift some of the way. I'm in Canterbury, but redhill is pretty easy to get to from here.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Julia - There is space for you in my car. It will help with spreading the petrol cost too! So as it stands there will be three of us on a roadtrip from Redhill to the Moot!

Would you like to drop me a PM with your contact details. I will then set up a WA chat group to keep in touch with each other.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE