DPM Bivi bag and MK2 ARCTIC sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
1 x DPM UK issue bivi bag , never used for an overnighter but stored in my winter pack for emergencies so it's not "new" but it's not been used either so almost brand new! £30 plus postage

1 x MK 2 Arctic Issue CQC arctic sleeping bag (the down and feather bag with the full length zip. Good condition with a homemade fibre pile liner that ties in. (the original liners were wool but heavy and rarer than hens teeth.) If you like a lot of room in a sleeping bag or a a bit on the bigger side like me then this is your bag, these will fit BIG people. £30 plus postage

Paypal only.

First pm secures

WS

The sleeping bag has been sold. :) Thanks bud :) Enjoy.

I still have the following for sale

1 x DPM UK issue bivi bag , never used for an overnighter but stored in my winter pack so almost brand new! Grab a bargain at only £30 plus postage :D

1 x DPM UK Issue Basha, as new condition, used no more than a couple of nights. Grab a bargain at only £20 plus postage :D

As usual the first pm secures

WS:240:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE