Down underblanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I had one of Unsponserds 3/4 ones and didn't really get on with it. I like the idea of a full length one, as I'd be able to use it as a top quilt in summer with just foil sheet in the sleeve. Fast and light .....
Thunder and lightning ......:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Ive been considering 2 3/4 3 season ones as being more versatile than one 4 season long one.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I only own a 4 season full length. during warmer times i dont sinch it up and throw something heavy into it to pull it away a bit. I want a lighter one but i want to make it myself. Ive got the diy bug lol

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
get it over stuffed. helps long term loft

Cruel lol.....nearly 170 sheets in a sheet.......ahhhhhh Im hitting the order button ......kicking misen that I had to give swmbo my WB superfly ......but I may have a cunning plan ......

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
get it over stuffed. helps long term loft

Now you've given me another dilemma! Looks like the winter uq is now a stock item.....to have overfill will mean waiting for a 'new build ' perhaps the 'new baffle construction means the loft will be super sound???

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Now you've given me another dilemma! Looks like the winter uq is now a stock item.....to have overfill will mean waiting for a 'new build ' perhaps the 'new baffle construction means the loft will be super sound???

I have the new baffles in mine Chis, they work really well. I got an extra 100g overstuff too :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Oh noooo the new cam superfly? I was fancying one, but not keen on the view from inside.....sort of physcadelic (bad spelling I know)
I have the new baffles in mine Chis, they work really well. I got an extra 100g overstuff too :)

Nice wording lmao I will try ringing him in the morning
shouldnt be a new build Chis, he will just open the seams and add more goose pubes

;)

Blencathra

Dec 12, 2005
North Yorkshire, UK
Looks like a great set up Rich.

Chiseller, sorry to jump on the thread mate.
I have been in discussion wih Mat about getting the same UQ as Chiseller. Perhaps we can get discount for 2 of the same spec. He has some new black down proof material coming in that sounds favourable. I was thinking of an overfilled black one to go with either mu hennessey of DD frontline

Its a tricky. I am due to travel to US in a few weeks so could pick up JRB or ENO from a place over there. REI fr example.

Prefer to support local trade if possible, just never used the hammock properley so not sure exactly what is the best gear to get (or how to use it)

Ant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE