Don't laugh.........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Don't laugh.........but has anyone got a spare male Mannequin? :naughty: We need one by April, if anyone has got for sale or otherwise please let us know!

No jokes either :rant:

Cheers.

jack.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
There's an antiques shop in Clifton village with has lots of mannequins in the basement, so if your up that way, it might be worth checking it out. :)

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Try your local clothing shops.
My other half works for a large high street retailer, who seem to renew these every 18 mts weather they need it or not, sorry but they done this about 6 mths ago.
I have asked her to keep an eye open and will let you know if anything comes up.
I have to ask, what on earth do you want it for? :-?

J

Jamie

Jack, I know life in a woodland can be lonely...but please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:):

T

theknight

I have heard you get inflatable ones from some where in :mrgreen: London..................

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Dare I ask? What is it for?
Hmmm I do have one guarding the stairs to our flat. He's called Norman. Not really a manikin, just the top half and made out of a withy mesh of some sort. I was trying to grow Ivy up him, a kinda living Green Man effigy?Spose I ought ta call him Jack thinkin about it, best get on to deed pole..
Rich

A

Anonymous

Blimey - interesting request!!!

Try eBay... you find sorts of oddities on there - you just never know what you could find!!!

Jan 21, 2004
Jack said:
Don't laugh.........but has anyone got a spare male Mannequin? :naughty: We need one by April, if anyone has got for sale or otherwise please let us know!

No jokes either :rant:

Cheers.

jack.

you could try your local chrity shop... they are usually happy to loan you one... for a contribution and a promise that you will return it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE