Don't get jealous everyone but...........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Don't get jealous everyone but...........

I have just taken delivery of my new Dennison Smock.

This is a real beaut and this to me, is how a Smock should be. Here is the sales bit!

1942 camouflage pattern is now available after 2 years research and development. Research includes sourcing the closet fabric available, not just the weight, but the construction.

The pattern has been painstakingly constructed under the direction of Ian Caruthers from Lava Designs, who now holds the copyright for this design, the colour is now an exact replica of the original. The same effort has been used to match perfectly details like the wool cloth for the collar and press studs.

The patterns for the jacket have also been meticulously drawn up from the original dimensions"

I can honestly say, after looking at this morning, that all of the above is 100% correct. I have been waiting for years to have one of these as the 'smocks' that you see today have zips running the whole length. To me, this isn't a smock, perhaps the name has change over the years? I have always been a fan of smocks as years ago this was really all that was available when you were working on the land, they kept the wind out and they covered you lower back.

There aren't many of these smocks available at the moment as they have only just been launched. Indeed, a fair number of these were just completed in time for the 60th anniversary of Arnham, as these were smocks that our Paratroopers used on that day, that is how good they are.

I believe this pattern is now being snatched up by the SAS :shock:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Tomtom............I am trying, but I can't resize the picture :shock: as it is to big!

Adi, HELP!!

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
OK. here it is!

First of all, my thanks go out to Stew for his kind help in the techno department! Thanks mate, you are a genius. Stew has been very patient with me this afternoon :biggthump
Smock1.jpg
[/IMG]

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Nice pose Jack, but stick to the woods ,you'll never make front cover of Vouge. The shed could do with a bit of wood preservative splashed on it as wll mate . :wave:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
steve a said:
Nice pose Jack, but stick to the woods ,you'll never make front cover of Vouge. The shed could do with a bit of wood preservative splashed on it as wll mate . :wave:

Thanks for your kind words Steve :smashfrea

I will have you know that I have been on the front of our parish news :wink:

This was taken about half 6 this morning and as I was saying to Stew...I was looking like Den Watts on a bad day! :shock:

When you get five minutes...could you come down and do the shed? :beer:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
what are the 6 poppers between the two bottom pockets do?

EDIT: i had one hand in my pocket and found it hard to get past 5 with just the one to use

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I have a strange fetish for over-the-head garments. I'm not sure where it originates from - a full zip just doesn't do it for me.
I have a Rab Trail Smock, a Snowsled Classic Ventile and a couple of Swedish M40 smocks.
In fact, I am the Smock Lover....Moderators, can I change my Member Name?

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
steven andrews said:
I have a strange fetish for over-the-head garments. I'm not sure where it originates from - a full zip just doesn't do it for me.
I have a Rab Trail Smock, a Snowsled Classic Ventile and a couple of Swedish M40 smocks.
In fact, I am the Smock Lover....Moderators, can I change my Member Name?

Great to see another Smock lover :biggthump

There is no going back once you have used them :shock:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Good pic Jack but you are being very coy about where the smock comes from :nono: what we need to know is where did you get it, how much and do they do other colours?

Don't hold out on us any longer there is more than one smock fetishist on here and yours looks the dogs.

Bill

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
How many people would like one? And I will see what I can do :biggthump perhaps if there is enough interest, we can get a discount :naughty:

The retail price is £225 and there are made by Lava Designs. I still haven't taken mine off :shock: sad git!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE