Donations Needed!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
Hey there,
ive just purchased 30 or so victorinox SD knives (the small keyring kind) and i think its an ideal oppertunity to get my scouts to have a go at rehandling them so what im after off of your kind selves are any items hey can use to personlise them i.e off cuts of materials for scales and as many different dying/wood treatments as possible so they all get a completly idividual knife! im not asking for full tubs of mineral oil and loads of exotic wood just lots of small contributions and off cuts/odds n sods as chealpy (or free) as possible, i'm willing to weigh anybody in for postage costs etc for cotributions many thanks Jamie :D

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
give me week ,will sort some out.various woods you will have to work out what thet are .and some buffalo horn

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
I have some tufnol you can have. I think there is some brass and copper that I could rough out as well.

PM me a postal address and I'll get some stuff to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE