Does anyone have experience with Rogue boots?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hello,

I stumbled upon Rogue boots made in South Africa and there seems to be a distributor in the UK ( www.unbeatentracks.com) .

The RB5 and new RB7 look very nice and perhaps even the RB4.

The problem is that there doesn't seem to be an distributor in the Netherlands and I normally would like to try boots before I buy them.

I have 2 feet that differ in length and width, I have more then normal width that I'm sure of and I have a high instep.
Normally I have a 42.5 European size which falls right between UK size 8 and 9.
However the half sizes of the Rogue boots seem to be wide versions so 8.5 seems to be a wide 8 etc.

Is there anyone who has the Rogue RB5 boots and would like to share some info on them regarding sizing (how accurate) and how comfortable they are etc.

Cheers,

Bagheera

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I can't seem to find RB7 and RB4

The rogue rangers are reviewed in the reviews section. Also a search on rogue boots yields a 22 threads. As for sizes, isn't it easier to ask the distributor himself?

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Bagheera

I have 2 pairs of Rogue boots, the RB5 and the RB6 (Extreme) and I can say they are very good. I have had several walking type boots in the past but these have lasted longer than any of the others, were cheaper and the extreme version really are water proof up to 30cm of water. I discovered this while doing a self recovery of my Landrover from a stream that I was stood in :rolleyes:

I think I have the same size as you are suggesting and you are correct, they are wider than your average boot which suits me just fine because I hate having my feet squashed from the sides.

The only problem I have had is that the leather around the back of my ankle on one of the RB5s has worn through where I push my heal in and this has unfortunately exposed the lining a little :red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE