Do You Whimmy Diddle?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Kepis

Full Member
Jul 17, 2005
7,021
3,110
Sussex
I've posted about these before, just love making and playing with Whimmy Diddles, very easy to make and great fun.

53310872274_1fdaee557a_o.jpg


53310516266_72780a1a62_o.jpg


And if you want to be really smart ar$e about them, make them with multiple props.

53310516261_80f7629196_o.jpg


Lots of info online about them and the superb video of Mors making one that was uploaded by Karamat on YouTube if you want to have a go at one yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brizzlebush
They look great fun! Think ive gotta have a go at making one myself. It appeals to my inner child. (Age 3 and three quarters)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kepis
I've posted about these before, just love making and playing with Whimmy Diddles, very easy to make and great fun.

53310872274_1fdaee557a_o.jpg


53310516266_72780a1a62_o.jpg


And if you want to be really smart ar$e about them, make them with multiple props.

53310516261_80f7629196_o.jpg


Lots of info online about them and the superb video of Mors making one that was uploaded by Karamat on YouTube if you want to have a go at one yourself.
What's it for?
 
IMG_5590.jpeg

No :) . I Fiddle Faddle, at least that’s what the guy who showed me called it. He was a woodworker who restored ancient roof timber. Wish I’d kept in touch.

Fiddle and bow - green sycamore.
Faddle - half dry rowan from yet another failed attempt to hollow a branch - but I’m getting there.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE