Do you vape?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
You know - the electronic cigarette jobbies. Personally I don't, but I do wonder if there's a market for sheath, cases, holsters etcc. for them. If so are there any standard sizes?

Cheers

Mike

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
I did for a while but ended up on the baccy again (no will power)
But one of the annoying things about them is that when u put it in your pocket u end up with fluff and crudd in the mouth piece.

So I think there could be a market for them

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
I do.yer could be on too something.i keep mine in a glasses case.the thing is yer need a little extra room cause I like too carry a spare battery n at least one tub of oil for refilling

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
They make cases for them already some even have built in chargers a good idea though none the less as most will be vinyl and plastic.

I have a vaping pipe look just like an old dunhill.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I do.yer could be on too something.i keep mine in a glasses case.the thing is yer need a little extra room cause I like too carry a spare battery n at least one tub of oil for refilling

+1 I think this would be your best bet as batt sizes can differ , or a simple fire steel type as a necker

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
My uncle uses one of them and I was only saying to him the other day that a little case would be handy for it.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I use one too.
But mine is one of the bigger digital ones and runs off an 18650 battery.
I could do with a case with a string to go round my neck.
Can give you dimensions if you want.

Could you PM me with price etc.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
If you are going to make leather cases/holders for them, it might be worth while doing a bit of decoration on them (just to make them different) as you can buy leatherette/vynil cases of Fleabay for £2.99.
I was going to make some, but because there is already a market out there, people will still want to pay £2.99 where I'd want at least a tenner for a plain one and fifteen if it had a bit tooling. Then there's the sizes. Standard battery or longer variable voltage battery. Could get complex quite quickly.
Eric

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
You know - the electronic cigarette jobbies. Personally I don't, but I do wonder if there's a market for sheath, cases, holsters etcc. for them. If so are there any standard sizes?

Cheers

Mike

I'm having my second go at them now. I ran out of liquids for the bong style ones one day and was gagging so ended up buying pack of fags. I think I may stick to the ones that look like actual cigs though, they're more expensive then the liquid/bong style but they're easier to carry and I seemed to do better with those.

I have a decent case for them that isnt bad but wouldn't mind a nice leather one depending on the designs. If its for the eCig style you should probably do one of the cases with multiple slots for extra battery's or even charger as well etc :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE