Do dogs need coats?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
ROFLMAO your cairn sounds just like my parson russell.

She tends to suffer from the cold when out in the wet or if she's not moving about for a while when out.

When I was out camping last year I went out in the dark for a pee in the pouring rain and she followed me. Stood for ages in the dark waiting for her to come back and in the end I went back into the tent as I was soaking. Pushed my feet into the sleeping bag and there she was at the bottom, all warm and cosy. Certainly not stupid!:lmao:

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
When I was out camping last year I went out in the dark for a pee in the pouring rain and she followed me. Stood for ages in the dark waiting for her to come back and in the end I went back into the tent as I was soaking. Pushed my feet into the sleeping bag and there she was at the bottom, all warm and cosy. Certainly not stupid!:lmao:

Mine wouldn't have ventured out at all she'd have been straight into the sleeping bag, maybe even before I was fully out of it.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
At that age be careful and take a towel or a coat.

But my springer has been known to break ice to go for a swim.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have a staffy and she can get quite cold when we stop. However its not long before she is sat in front of the fire then edging her way towards my sleeping bag :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE