DIY Jerky Oven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Some of you may know that I am a keen Herpetologist (keeper of snakes, lizards etc.) as such I have over the years built up an impressive collection of tanks thermostats, heating devices etc. :rolleyes: . Having read the oven jerky feature here it has got me thinking about making my own oven with some of that stored gear that I have - watch this space and if I am successful I will stick a photo thread up of how to make your own. I posted this up to force myself to get on with it as I have been thinking about it for a while now but cannot fnd forward gear on my ar*e :lmao:

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
sxmolloy said:
Phewwww, snakes and jerky, thought this may have gone in a different direction for a second there. Glad it's actually an oven you will be making and not snake jerky! :lmao: :rolleyes:

ATB....Stu
I thought the very same :lmao:

Best of luck to you mate, would be very interested to see the finished product ;) :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE