Did i misunderstand

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
On the few occaisions i have something to offer for sale i was not able to post it here and rightly so according tp the forum rules.

So as a way of being able to do this, and as a way of supporting the second site i visit everyday i can i paid the 15 quid subs.

Does this entitle me to be able to post for sale? Or have i misunderstood?

I am not about tp bombard the site with sales, firstly that is not my way and secondly i have not the chance nowadays to make as many knives as i want to.... but every now and then i have the opportunity to do so.

can some one let me know?

Thanks

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
I am sure one of the mods will be along shortly to put you straight on this but as far as I know the situation is as follows. You need to have your account uprated to maker - this is done on application to Tony or other admins. You can then sell stuff in the makers section if you follows the rules :) There is a sticky post in the makers section detailing these rules. I am sure it wont be a problem Dave so suggest you have a look at the sticky here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=9739 and send a PM to Tony :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE