Devon Pint this weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
A few of us from BB are getting together for a pint this saturday (28th) evening and wondered if anybody from here fancies joining us? :beerchug:

After all, the more the merrier! :grouphug:

Plan thuis far is to meet in the Drew Arms in Drewsteignton (about 20 miles west of Exeter). We don't have a time yet, but thinking early evening. Some are staying over in the Drew's bunk barns to save on driving, its about £12 if you bring own dossbag.

So, if you are up for a pint or three then sign up and I'll let the landlord know to expect an invasion!

oh, if people want to stop for a meal I can also book a table ;)

So far we have:
Me (Dave Budd)
Chris da Cat

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
to be honest, it was rather improptue. Chris and I were meeting up anyway and thought that it would be nice to see who else was about. :)

Seems not many are! :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have another proper meet soon ;)

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Bit short notice to try and get things sorted. Oh well never mind.
I quite fancied trying the doss bunks at The Drew........And the beer........And the good company of course:You_Rock_
Always a next time.:D

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Shame it's this weekend. The Cornish Contingent could have made an appearance is some form. Sadly, I'm away on Dartmoor this weekend. I reckon we could get a decent showing for a meet sometime though, either up there or down here.

Martin

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Sorry guys, can't make it.

Already have a commitment on Saturday, and very early on Sunday, so need my beauty sleep, no really i do.

Give me a bit more notice and I'll be there. Especially if there's somewhere to crash out afterwards.

Cheers

Phill

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
There will be other opertunities I'm sure ;)

Unfortunately, the Bunk Barns are out this weekend. They've all been booked up for a memorial service (I suspect that the family members will be leeping there after the service, rather than holding the service in the bunk rooms :D )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE