Deer stalking course

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all!

I'm looking for a present for christas and I was thinking of asking for a deer stalking course as it's something i've always been interested in but have never got round to.Can anyone suggest a good company I can go stalking with? I don't hav my own rifle or anything so that would need to be included in the course!

Many thanks (and it's good to be back!!:) )
wilderbeast

EDIT: At a quick browse i've found this!!
http://www.stalkingschool.co.uk/courses3.html#intro

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Not clear if you want a course or to actually go stalking?

For 'stalking' speak to Richard Pickup at craigadam.com, yes you can use the gillies / estate rifles.
I've been there several times and cannot recommend them highly enough...the entire experience is superb....took my first ever live shot there, also (on a separate occasion) had my best stalk to date there...
The stalking, the gillies, the accommodation and evening entertainment...all in one package...I went back for more...enough said... :)

PM me if you want more details.

For a 'course' I'd go to the BASC website and enquire there.
Tom

I did mine with Donington Deer Management close to East Midlands Airport. David is a great tutor & of course has Donington Deer Park on site for practical sessions.The course was four days with the exam/test day on day four.
You get some practice on the range on the third day & if David's son is about ask him about his work with medieval war bows!
Also it's the only course where you get fed every day.:beerchug:

(Usual caveat, no connection just a satisfied customer)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE