Deceptive appearances

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Things are sometimes not as they appear. For example in the photo below one might assume at first glance that they might be a collection of writing instruments.....

Cnv0389.jpg
[/IMG]

When in fact the item at the top is actual a covert firearm.... and the item in the center is actually a fire piston - on one end.....

Cnv0390.jpg
[/IMG]

And a firesteel on the other...

Cnv0391.jpg
[/IMG]

The item at the bottom is unfortunately....only a marking pen... :rolleyes:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I hope that isnt one of those afghan copies of old soviet pen guns...they are prone to blowing up.

Stuart said:
that fire piston looks very nifty, painful on the palm though

where did that come form, is it one of your creations?

Very perceptive of you Stuart. Its is a bit painful to use and I have had to work out alternative light techniques. This design is a development from our new gasketless design. I have had the basic concept in mind for some time but only just now worked out the details. I am trying to source pocket clips at the moment to complete the idea but it is proving to be rather challenging.

Putting the firesteel in the rear end was an obvious step for me and follows the form of our earlier TinderLite models. I like things that have multiple features.

The pengun was manufactured under the Braverman name and was sold here for a time several years ago. Its not exactly a hunting piece...I picked it up purely for the novelty value. Another weakness of mine... :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE