DD Hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Just a quicky to say how pleased I am with the service of Nick at DD.

Those who were at the Achray meet this last weekend will know it was my first time sleeping in a hammock. Anyway after a lot of thrashing around and wrestling to get comfortable some issues occured with the midge netting and the stitching points.

I emailed DD this morning and Nick has rang me back already and is actually sending
me a replacement Front line Hammock. I think in the climate we live in at the moment this is really very good customer service, I will certainly have no issues in buying from them again.

All the usual, no affiliations etc just a very satisifed customer.

I hope this is in the right place if not could a Mod please move it.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Glad to hear you got it sorted Andy.

You can look forward to plenty more giggle fits in the future now mate :D

This is the tape I was telling you about. Top left of the page, 18mm tubular webbing. Chop it in half and put a overhand loop at one end and clip your Krab onto that.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Cheers for that Rich, Nick was really nice to deal with. No hassles at all so I will be getting my under blanket from them and a few other bits in the near future. Got a few bits of kit to sell aswell and I want to get my full membership sorted on here.

Will get some of that tape ordered too.

And cheers once again for going out of the way for a lift etc it was much appreciated.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE