dd hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anybody was interested in getting doing a group buy from dd hammocks. You can get any hammok or other item that you want to i.e tarp or webbing/rope.
If not many want to go for this group buy,then it won't be worth it as the postage would push the price back up again. But if there is some interest then i hopfully should get some sort of resonerbly deal of them.
I just need to know what the interest is first.
I did a thread in kit chatter asking about them and got a lot of replys from people who have them already and most of them were very positive.
And if you want to look at the site it's at :-

www.ddhammocks.com

let me know if there is any interst.
sandbag 47

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
I'd be interested in a DD-hammock (the one with mozzy netting that is, can't remember if that's the DD-travel one) aswell :D - as long it's the 2007 edition (longer).

:naughty:

Its the "2008 edition" now :) - longer, finer mesh on the mozzie net, bungee cord to hold the net to the ridge line and a double zip on the mossie net. Have a look at their website.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
six of use so far ...fantastic:).......the man i'm supposed to talk to returns next week so i'll let you know what is going on then...and hopefully we will have some more people after a hammock or two then as well.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anybody was interested in getting doing a group buy from dd hammocks. You can get any hammok or other item that you want to i.e tarp or webbing/rope.
If not many want to go for this group buy,then it won't be worth it as the postage would push the price back up again. But if there is some interest then i hopfully should get some sort of resonerbly deal of them.
I just need to know what the interest is first.
I did a thread in kit chatter asking about them and got a lot of replys from people who have them already and most of them were very positive.
And if you want to look at the site it's at :-

www.ddhammocks.com

let me know if there is any interst.
sandbag 47

Camping Hammock I would be interested in :)

Thanks

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys i've heard back form from DD today from a nice man called nick.and the deal so is as follows:-

less than 15 people...

£3 off camping....£4 off travel....£2 off tarps

more than 15 people

£4 off camping....£5 off travel....£3 off tarps

more than 25 people a much bigger deal

all deals include delivery to your door...

but if any of you live close together or are going to meet up at sometime then you could save even more. because of the saving in postage...a travel hammock costs about £5 to post...so it would just be a matter of picking who to get the delivery sent to..not shore about delivery to you ahjno, but we can sort that out easliy.
so we can go for it soon or wait to see if anyone else would like to join in it's up to you guys ...:)
p.s....as for anyone buying more than one item i'll let you know how much more you can save very shortly

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Personally, I think we'd need to wait until we had a few more people but not sure how many more we're likely to get. Might be that this close to the festive season people don't want to spend, though I am still up for it and want to say thanks for organising this.

I'm still interested in a 2008 Travel and a 3x3 tarp, £6 off is still 2 - 3 pints saved ;)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ok guys i've heard back form from DD today from a nice man called nick.and the deal so is as follows:-

less than 15 people...

£3 off camping....£4 off travel....£2 off tarps

more than 15 people

£4 off camping....£5 off travel....£3 off tarps

more than 25 people a much bigger deal

all deals include delivery to your door...

but if any of you live close together or are going to meet up at sometime then you could save even more. because of the saving in postage...a travel hammock costs about £5 to post...so it would just be a matter of picking who get the delivery..not shore about delivery to you ahjno, but we can sort that out easliy.
so we can go for it soon or wait to see if anyone else would like to join in it's up to you guys ...:)
p.s....as for anyone buying more than one item i'll let you know how much more you can save very shortly

I'd say we wait a little longer. As hours / days go by and more people read your post with discount - they might jump in :D

Cheers for all the work!

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
I'd say we wait a little longer. As hours / days go by and more people read your post with discount - they might jump in :D

Cheers for all the work!

In retrospect I think this might be wise. Especially as people are always short on cash running up to Christmas ..... buying pressies and all.

However ...... if it does take place before Christmas then still count me in!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i'm happy with waiting....would january or febuary be ok..or is that to long for some of you..let me know:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE