DD hammocks group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

exarkun

Jan 21, 2011
Lancaster
My stuff arrived in good time for going away to the lake district on Friday night. Got it set up and had one fo the best nights sleeps that I've had whne camping. Thanks again for a totally Awesome group buy!.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Arrr happy days. I know when a GB is nearly finished..... I can empty my PM box and know it won't be filled up almost straight away :) ;)

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Parcel was delivered on Friday but only just managed to get my hands on it. Thanks for all your efforts Sandbag, much appreciated!!!

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all,
OK I think that everyone is sorted now !
Thank you guys for being part of this GB without you all I'd be here writing to myself :)
There was 65 people (3 pm'ed me as they were not sure that they would be able to pay on time), 151 items sold and £3772 passed through my bank account to DD Hammocks.
Plus £25 to charity
And this is a record for me on doing GB's so thank you one and all :)

Sandbag47

Last edited:

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hi all,
OK I think that everyone is sorted now !
Thank you guys for being part of this GB without you all I'd be here writing to myself :)
There was 65 people (3 pm'ed me as they were not sure that they would be able to pay on time), 151 items sold and £3772 passed through my bank account to DD Hammocks.
Plus £25 to charity
And this is a record for me on doing GB's so thank you one and all :)

Sandbag47

Our thanks to you SB47 and for all the hard work you put in.. Hip, Hip Hooray......x 3 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE