DD hammocks group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eminen

Forager
Dec 28, 2010
Glasgow,Scotland
Sorry, I think you misunderstand what I mean... Or I didn't explain my question very well.

Take the following example:

Big E............................. .............................. ........................DD Camping Hammock , DD Camo Tarp (3 x 3) , DD Hammock Sleeve..................£49 ......PAID (1.93)
i think its paypal fees? i paid the whole amount asked for but dont get charged fees as its linked to me debit card? so i may have paid extra couple of quid if so sandbag47 can keep it for all his hard work :)

E

ex member coconino

Paypal fees are paid by the vendor (at a starting rate of 3.4%+20p per transaction). With traders, this fee is included in the sales price, but the nature of a group buy means that some people will be paying by bank transfer where no fee is applied, so there has to be differential pricing.

The only way to avoid the vendor having to pay Paypal fees is to bend the rules and make the payment as a gift, which works okay for one-off payments, such as with classified items, but would look a bit suspicious when a lot of payments are being made at once. Such payments could be considered as wedding gifts, or birthday presents, I suppose, but then that would mean poor old Sandbag getting married over and over again or ageing rapidly.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
So far I have been investergated 3 times.. and I can see no.4 happening :S
Basiclly I gave you all the amounts including PP charges and some of you guys send that as a gift and all I have done is put the extra on the end of your payments so I can send it back to the person sending it unless they say keep it.
Yourll find out if I get in trouble with PP when It's not offered as a payment on future GB's ;)

So far I have been investergated 3 times.. and I can see no.4 happening :S
Basiclly I gave you all the amounts including PP charges and some of you guys send that as a gift and all I have done is put the extra on the end of your payments so I can send it back to the person sending it unless they say keep it.
Yourll find out if I get in trouble with PP when It's not offered as a payment on future GB's ;)

dont worry about the extra on mine buddy ;)

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
sandbag i paid via paypal but have't been marked off your paypal list

Mike8472...................... ........................1x camo tarp, 1x hammock sleeve, 1x stuff sack (3 pack)................£36 (PP 37.47)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sandbag i paid via paypal but have't been marked off your paypal list

Mike8472...................... ........................1x camo tarp, 1x hammock sleeve, 1x stuff sack (3 pack)................£36 (PP 37.47)

I know !
You didn't put your user name on the payment. I had to find it after I finished with the pp .
I found you while at work as a passenger in a truck. I'll add you when I get home !
Alone with the others that didn't add their names and the guys who paid by bank transfer.

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Milius2 .............................. .....................5 x Frontline hammock and 1 x 3x3 tarp .............................. .....Paid.................£215....
SimonD..................camo tarp and an xl tarp and hammock sleeve...............................................................£64...PAID
dj77.........................DD Camo Tarp and DMM Karabiners .............................................................................................£34 .......PAID
Noodoo......DD Frontline hammock , DD Camo tarp , DD Hammock sleeve , Dmm Carabiners (2 sets) , netted hammock.............................£94...PAID
Jonnyboy1971............ camping hammock x1 , 3x3 tarp x1...................................................................................................£43.....PAID (1.72)
RobF..............1x DD Camo Tarp (3x3), 1x DD Hammock Sleeve ....................................................................£31 (PP 32.30)
gibbo............1x Travel hammock , 1x set of 2 karabiners , Cord (15m) .....................................................................................................£53 .....PAID
bigandy........................DD Frontline Hammock, DD Camo Tarp............................................................................................................£63 PAID
Calurix....................1x DD camping hammock and 1x DD tarp......................................................................................................£43 ....PAID (2.00)
resnikov................... .. 1 x DD Frontline Hammock, 1 x DD Camo tarp 2 x Karabiners made by DMM (x2)...................................................£81 ....PAID
exarkun...................1x DD Frontline Hammock , DD Hammock Sleeve , DD Tarp xl............................................................................................£81 ...PAID
seg1959..............1 x DD Camo Tarp (3x3), Karabiners made by DMM (x2)............................................................................................£34 ....PAID
Nova and Pinky...........1 x camo Tarp...........................................................................................................................................£25 ....PAID
Mike8472.......................1x camo tarp, 1x hammock sleeve, 1x stuff sack (3 pack)..............................................................................£36....PAID (1.47)
spiritwalker..........................1 x camo tarp................................................................................................................................................£25 ...PAID (1.09)
Beer Monster .............. ..........1x DD Frontline Hammock, 1 x Karabiners made by DMM (x2)............................................................................£49 .........PAID
luckylee .............................. ....................1x DD Frontline Hammock , Karabiners made by dmm (x2) , hammk sleeve x1...........£55 (PP 57.14)
Spikey DaPikey......................DD Hammock Sleeve - x1.....DD Waterproof stuff sacks x1 set.......................................................................£11.....PAID (59)
eminen................................ ..1x DD Frontline Hammock , 1x DD Hammock Sleeve , 1x DD Camo Tarp ...................................................£69 .......PAID (2.64)
Darkside...... 1 x DD Camo Tarp, 2 x Karabiners made by dmm (x2), 1 x DD Netted Hammock, 1 x Snugpak Response, 1 x Water Purification tablets.....................£67.50 .....PAID
Markie*mark0................................... 1 x DD Pack (travel hammock & XL tarp) and camping hammock....................................................................£117 ........PAID
tinweasle...............................D D pack with camo and frontline hammock..........................................................................................................£89 ......PAID
Geordie9...............................D D pack (camo tarp and travel hammock) and karbs...................................................................................£98 ........PAID
Rigel............................ .....1x DD Tarp XL, 1x DD Sleeper, 1x DD Hammock Sleeve.................................................................................................£51....PAID
BarryG.....................................................1x DD Frontline Hammock, 1x dd hammock sleeve and XL tarp............................................................£79 .....PAID (2.99)
Ace rimmer........................ .............................D D TArp 3x3...........................................................................................................£25 ............PAID
ArkAngel............................1 DD tarp................................................................................................................................£25 .....PAID
Tank.......................... ...............1 x camo tarp...........................................................................................................................£25 ...PAID
Pikebite...................... ..................camping hammock, hammock sleeve and karabiners.................................................................£35 ......PAID
backwoodsman...........................1x cammo tarp...............................................................................................................£25 ....PAID (1.09
MartinB..................... ...........................1 DD camo tarp, 1 Frontline Hammock, 1 Hammock sleeve.............................................................£69 ....PAID
satosato...................... ................................ 1 X DD Tarp (3 x 3), 2 X DD Sleeper, 2 X DD Waterproof stuff sacks.................................................£55 ......PA
Diamond Dave.......................... ..................1 x 3x3 Camo Tarp......................................................................................................................£25 ......PAID
SBreen........................ .............................. ....... Karabiners, DD Camo Tarp (3 x 3), DD Netted Hammock, DD Hammock Sleeve...............£45 (PP 46.79)
Teepee........................ .............................. .........1x Travel Hammock.......................£40 (PP 41.61)
Lab72......................... .............................. ..............1x camo tarp..............................£25 (PP 26.09)
SimonM...............2 x camo tarp..................................................................................................................................£48 ......PAID
Bizmarty................2 x Camo Tarp, 1 x Poncho...........................................................................................................£62 .....PAID
Tiger stacker................1 x Camo Tarp.............£25 (PP 26.09)
porchini................. .................1x tarp 3x3...............................................................................................................................................£25 PAID
Stilton and whiskey .............................. ......................camo tarp..............................£25 (PP 26.09)
Atross..................Camo Tarp.......................................................................................................................................£25 .....PAID
Redneck...................1 x DD Tarp (3x3)...................................................................................................................................£25 ...PAID
Globetrotter.uk...................1 x Camo Tarp (3 x 3)........................................................................£25 (PP 26.09)
coconino...................1 x Camo Tarp (3 x 3), 1 x Hammock Sleeve...............................................................................................£31..PAID
georann............................1x Camo Tarp (3 x 3).......................................................................................................................................£25......PAID
Puddock......................2 x Camo Tarp (3 x 3), 1 x Scout Hammock, 1 x Camping Hammock, 2 pairs of Karabiners made by DMM (x4)............................£97 PAID
T1Viper ....................... ........... 1 x DD Pack (FL hammock and camo tarp).............................................................................................£89....PAID
Sniper .............................. ...... ..........1 x XL tarp......................................................................................................................................£35 ......PAID
Ahjno ............................ 1 pair of karabiners made by DMM (x2) + 1 DD Sleeve.........................................................................£18.50 .....PAID (1.50)
Karl82 ...................XL Tarp..................................................£35 .............................................................................PAID (1.44)
Jinsin456 ............................... 1 Frontline Hammock, Hammock sleeve & Dry bags................................................................................£51 ....PAID
unorthadox.................1 DD XL Tarp..........................................................................................................................................£35 ....PAID
kard133............... .................... 1 DD 3x3 Tarp.................................................................................................................................£25 .........PAID
Cutchy ........ 1 Frontline Hammock, Camo Tarp & Dry bags (Waterproof Stuff Sacks.)...............................................................................£68 ......PAID
yeha ....................2 x Camo 3x3 tarp..........................................................................................................................................................£48 ....PAID
subedarmajor......................1x DD tarp (3x3) and 1x XL (3x4.5) tarp.......................................................................................£58 ...PAID (2,25)
Stinger....................................camo tarp , camping hammock and a hammock sleeve........................................................................£49........PAID (1.93)
Big E....................................................DD Camping Hammock , DD Camo Tarp (3 x 3) , DD Hammock Sleeve..................................................£49 ......PAID (1.93)
Eragon21...................... 4 x DD Pack (DD Travel Hammocks and DD TARP XL)..............................................................................£386.00 .....PAID
Graham jones...... ..1 x frontline, 1 x camo tarp, 1 x rucksack, 1 x sleeve, 1 x waterproof sack (3), 1 x karabiners (2), 1 x whistle/compass and 1 x guys/pegs pack... ......................................................................................................................£100...PAID
62 .
Lazer007...................... .............................. ............Frontline Hammock and a Hammock Sleeve................................................................£46......PAID

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE