DD hammocks group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi guys,

Yep heres yet another group buy for DD hammocks. I think it's the sixth one that I have done .

I know there will be questions (there always is) So ask away :)

But all I will say is the group buy the group buy will run from now till about the 18th March

Prices are below, including postage and are based on a minimum group buy of 25 hammocks and / or tarps.

DD Frontline Hammock - £40 (save £9)
DD Travel Hammock - £40 (save £9)
DD Camping Hammock - £20 (save £5)

DD Tarp (3 x 3) - £25 (save £5)
DD Tarp XL - £35 (save £5)
DD Camo Tarp (3 x 3) - £25 (SAVE ?) ....NEW........After the GB these are going to be more expensive than the normal tarps

DD Sleeper - £10 (save £2)
DD Pack (combo deal) - £89 (save £10)

DD Poncho - £15 (save £2)
DD Rucksack - £12 (save £2)

DD Hammock Sleeve - £6 (save £3)
DD Waterproof stuff sacks (x3) - £5 (save £1)
Karabiners made by DMM (x2) - £9 (save £2)

A discount is offered on postage for anyone ordering more than one item (worked out on an individual basis). For example an order of a Frontline Hammock and Tarp together would save £2 on postage.

But for items £10 and under they can't offer a postage discount.

No problems to post outside the UK, price will be slightly higher (price worked out individually).

And a free t-shirt (new design) with all orders over £50.

The only item not on the sale are thing like Honey stoves and Ghillie kettles etc etc. Which Nick dosen't own the rights to so he can't undercut the owners of them.

What else......o'yes payment will be by bank transfer or paypal

And PM me your full names and addreses ASP ...Thank you :)

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
camotarp-1.jpg
Ok guys these are the only pics that i have of the new camo tarp 3x3
camotarp2.jpg

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Milius2 ............................. 5 x Frontline hammock and 1 x 3x3 tarp ...................................Paid

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Id like a camo tarp please. Im debating wether or not i can sneak more into the house without SWMBO clocking on to it

Last edited:

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
First GB I will have taken part in so just wondering. If for examples I put my order in today when would I receive it? Not sure if they are all sent out order by order or on one day all together?

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guy can you please put it on this page any orders that you may want...please don't PM me your orders ..Only your names and addreses please :)

Milius2 ............................. 5 x Frontline hammock and 1 x 3x3 tarp .............................. .....Paid
Nova and Pinky...............................1 x camo Tarp
dj77................................................camo tarp and DMM Karabiners
SimonD............................................camo tarp and an xl tarp
Noodoo..................DD Frontline hammock , DD Camo tarp , DD Hammock sleeve , Dmm Carabiners
Mike8472...........................????
Jonnyboy1971...........................................frontline hammock x1 , 3x3 tarp x1 , Hammock sleeve x1
gibbo.................1x Travel hammock , 1x set of 2 karabiners , Cord (15m)
sprintwalker........................???????????????????????

14 items ordered so far not bad atall

Last edited:

RobF

Dec 10, 2010
Cambridgeshire
Milius2 ............................. 5 x Frontline hammock and 1 x 3x3 tarp .............................. .....Paid
Nova and Pinky......................... ......1 x camo Tarp
dj77.......................... ......................camo tarp and DMM Karabiners
SimonD........................ ....................camo tarp and an xl tarp
Noodoo..................DD Frontline hammock , DD Camo tarp , DD Hammock sleeve , Dmm Carabiners (x2)
Mike8472...................... .....????
Jonnyboy1971.................. .........................front line hammock x1 , 3x3 tarp x1 , Hammock sleeve x1
sprintwalker.................. ......???????????????????????
RobF........................1x DD Camo Tarp (3x3), 1x DD Hammock Sleeve

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys it is already known about milius2. Nick from DD dosn't mind one or two being shipped out before we make the minimum amout. But i can't do it for everybody. ok we are on 15 items so far. so those guys asking for next weekend i see what i can do but don't hold your breath
Plus the reason for the end date is to give DD a chance to get the the stock delivered to themselfs

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i am trying to decide which to go for (get paid wednesday) i like the lightness of the 3x3 but do you know if the large one is the only one that can be set up like this
http://www.ddhammocks.com/images/gallery/TarpXL7.jpg

or is it possible to set the 3x3 up like that too as i like that configuration...

Hi spiritwalker you could but you would not have much spaceand it would be very low to the ground

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
dj77.......................... ......................camo tarp and DMM Karabiners
Noodoo..................DD Frontline hammock , DD Camo tarp , DD Hammock sleeve , Dmm Carabiners (x2)
Jonnyboy1971.................. .........................front line hammock x1 , 3x3 tarp x1 , Hammock sleeve x1
spirintwalker.................. ......???????????????????????

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
sprintwalker.................. ......???????????????????????
Chambers.................................. 1x DD Frontline Hammock, 1x DD Hammock Sleeve, 1x DD Tarp (3 x 3)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE