DD Hammocks group buy 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Can I be part of this even tho I'm a newbie to the forum ?

Brewing : 5L raspberry TC (hopefully)

Of course you can join in as long as you are a group buy club member, membership is £15 sent to my paypal account? £:lmao:£ Put your name down when the GB goes live, stump up the cash for the order and you are in. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Yes of cause your welcome,and could I tempt sir with a Ghillie kettle as well.

But also remember not to cross Phils palm's with silver. Unless your after some of his rat packs or Glow lights :)

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
mmmmmmmm Ghillie kettle :lmao: repeatedly telling self he just bought a 1.5ltr version in aforementioned group buy and doesn't need another even if some of them are anodized

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
mmmmmmmm Ghillie kettle :lmao: repeatedly telling self he just bought a 1.5ltr version in aforementioned group buy and doesn't need another even if some of them are anodized

phwoar, anodized, rubs thighs with sweaty palms. :p

Keep in mind that Ghillie Kettles are not CE plated as they don't work with mains hookup or caravans. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
It says on the Ghillie Kettle website that you can even chose your own colour for the anodizing, i bet John could even get a pink one

Mrcwcb

Feb 25, 2016
Glasgow
Of course you can join in as long as you are a group buy club member, membership is £15 sent to my paypal account? £:lmao:£ Put your name down when the GB goes live, stump up the cash for the order and you are in. Welcome to the forum.

Lmao no problem I'll Send over 😂

Excellent I look forward to this hoping to take my boys out again tomorrow but just don't feel my little eBay 1.8x2.4 does it

Im not sure what the kettle is but I'll look in to it and get back to you 👍👍

Cheers again guys

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
I think I have more DD t-shirts than is decent, but a slightly smaller tarp than the XL... And maybe a scout hammock or two for the kids...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi All,

First off I would like to congratulate Nick and his partner on the birth of their son Ayrton, who was born a about a month ago. 

So we possibly expect a new range of baby hammocks and Tarps or maybe not :)

Ok guys basically it the same as last year...which is good as all I has to do was copy last years thread and change the odd word here and there :)

As each year DD get more and more new items the list could go on forever. 

So to save time unless you already know what would like. May I ask you good people to look at the DD Hammocks Website to see what takes your fancy.

www.ddhammocks.com 

Almost everything with 'DD' on it is in the group buy. 
But none of the other branded items such as Kelly kettles and Backpacking light's Honey stove etc etc, are in the GB So don't
bother asking as the answer no can often offend 

Ok so the 'DD' own brand products that cost £20 and over will have a discount of 20% off web prices.

20% off all 'DD' products on the website except already reduced multiple items / combo deals on the Special offers page. 

But if the total order is under £20 and then its only going to be 10% off. This is because of the shipping costs. 

Also on multiple orders that items cost over £25 each there will a discount of £2 off each item.
This is a saving in postage. So the more you buy the more you save, so to speak

Same old stuff minimum 15 orders.....which is a joke as we usually fly by that on the first day  :) :)

Max of 50 people ...So don't hang around as you might be no.51

And it will be on for a maximum of 3 weeks only

Unfortunately there is shortages in stock of the Jura 2 sleeping bags and the air mats. This is because they are out of stock and Nick can't garrenty when he will have them back in stock, so has asked not to have them in the GB.

But there is some new stuff like.

A whole range of DD Multicam gear - http://www.ddhammocks.com/products/dd_multicam

And a Hammock Beer holder...can always come in handy :)  - http://www.ddhammocks.com/products/new_products

Plus lots more

Ok Folks so if you would like something please add your name to the list then PM me you real name and address please. So I can get the list ready for DD.
I will PM you payment details and amounts as soon as I get them from DD.

Lastly any Questions :) !!!

Sandbag47

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Mrcwcb ..... M/C 3×3 Tarp
2. Midnitehound - 2x M/C XL Tarp, 2x CB XL Tarp,

Kai watts

Nov 15, 2015
Cambridgeshire
1. Mrcwcb ..... M/C 3×3 Tarp
2. Midnitehound - 2x M/C XL Tarp, 2x CB XL Tarp,
3. Kai watts multi cam 3x3 tarp please

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
1. Mrcwcb -------------- M/C 3×3 Tarp
2. Midnitehound ------- 2x M/C XL Tarp, 2x CB XL Tarp,
3. Kai watts ------------ multi cam 3x3 tarp please
4. GGTBod ------------- XL Tarp Olive green (may add more still browsing DD in soare minutes here and there but thought i'd better grab my place in the GB)

Sep 6, 2008
UK
1. Mrcwcb -------------- M/C 3×3 Tarp
2. Midnitehound ------- 2x M/C XL Tarp, 2x CB XL Tarp,
3. Kai watts ------------ multi cam 3x3 tarp please
4. GGTBod ------------- XL Tarp Olive green (may add more still browsing DD in soare minutes here and there but thought i'd better grab my place in the GB)
5. Black dog .......Superlight hammock in green; waterproof stuff sacks x3; 10x mini krabs please!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE