Withdrawn DD Hammocks (FrontLine) FL Hammock and 3x3 Tarp (green)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Used a number of times in the back garden over the summer and on one nights outing in the woods under the DD 3x3 Tarp.

Comes with the 10m (x4 2.5m lengths) of original webbing and a DD (snakeskin) sleeve (bought separately). I didn't really think the snakeskin would have worked as well as it did, but it's wonderfully useful ... and takes up no space at all. In fact, I'm going to try my hand at making one for my tarp now :)

No sure what happened to the original "4m of rope to support bug netting", but will include 4m of 3mm MTP paracord in it's place.
Will also include the 550 paracord ridgeline that I made (which I found useful).

Everything has been double checked and is in excellent condition - no rips or holes (etc) in either the hammock fabric, bugnet or tarp;

£60 all in. (BT preferred over PP)

Attachments

• DDHammocksFL.jpg
    DDHammocksFL.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Is this the latest version with the small “tent pole” that threads into the mossie net?

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
No. I didn't even know there was a small "tent pole". lol. The netting has some open attachment points (loops) that have been sewed in to the netting - which I tried with a small length of thin bamboo, just to see the effect. The tent pole setup sounds like a good idea though.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Decided to add the DD Tarp 3x3 too ... as I decided to try my hand at making/sewing my own.
(lets see how that goes :D)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi, as a new member you need to make five posts that must be manually approved by a moderator, before you can initiate private message conversations. If Joenineo sends you a message, you will be able to reply.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE