Group Buy DD group buy 2019

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Also interested as I'm sure many others are. Would be good to know if this group buy will go ahead. Does anyone know Sandbag47 that could help shed some light on this?

Zookeepa

Jan 12, 2015
Derbyshire
I might be interested this year as been looking for the last few but without funds. Hopefully I'll be able to get what we want this time. Looking forward to hearing the details in due course. Thanks for sorting these.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Not sure if Sandbag has managed to set up the group buy yet but I got an email from DD the other day which might put the brakes on it.
Totally understandable giving the current situation
Virus Update from DD

We hope that you, your families and friends are all safe and well.

Due to the rapidly changing and worsening situation in Europe with the coronavirus there is a chance of delays sending out orders in the weeks ahead.

If you are planning to order DD products in the coming weeks we suggest it may be best to place your order sooner rather than later (if you can) in case the situation escalates further and while courier / shipping companies are still offering relatively normal services etc.

Hopefully things will improve soon but with the virus, travel restrictions and business closures in Europe and around the World we feel it's wise to make this suggestion now.

Of course if we can continue to work safely and send orders out we will be doing so

Fingers crossed the situation improves for everyone's health soon"

Reactions: ScottE

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Yep sorry guys did mean to send reply earlier.
Group buy set up to start on the 2nd April.
Have not been in touch with Nick since the outbreak has taken hold. I will get in touch with Nick just in case.

Reactions: stu1979uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE