Dartmoor 6 " The Great Moorland Bake Off "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Facebook doesn't actually require your face, neither is it really a book. You cannot resist my jedi mind tricks forever, young padawan :)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Padawan, as I prefer ! Is a sub district of the city of Kuching ( near Hennock ) in the state of Sarawak ( just north of Newton Abbot ) Malaysia . The name is also used to refer to the local Dartmoor Government , in Sarawak . The Padawan Municipal Council ( Majalis Perbanderan Padawan ( Dirty Dartmoor National Park Authority , had a million pounds cut from their budget , HA Ha ! , nosey barsts ) and to Bidayuh Village ( Skate and i had a pint there once ! ) Which is also known as Kampang ( note how like camping that sounds ) .

The Jalan Padawan is the name of a road near mile 23 of Kuching - Serian Highway . Tis not only you who can go off topic , you bridge builder you !!

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
I think we should make Ivan a FB account, using David Dickinson for the profile pic :D

Ignoring Ivans feeble attempt to divert from the sub topic in hand, I second your motion Adam.

Though you will have to action the deed as you're less likely than I to join Paul in the trench of disposal.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
i have more than enough stoves and pots (though still desire some titanium ones and maybe zebra pots

so, must be the other f one :)

ive done a swapsies :)

should have it by tuesday, next meet will need lots of things cutting and chopping and skinning

no, you cant borrow it to make a spoon! :p (a pipe i will forgive ;) )

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
and very nice they are too, just that i have no pennies, so anything new has to be at the loss of something else

even had to sweet talk my darling wife into shelling out on a new pair of boots for me as they were sieves at the last meet (soles starting to come away too)

do have to find the cash from somewhere over the next couple of paydays to sort cory with a hammock and a DD XL tarp for the two of us for this meet :)

should have it by tuesday, next meet will need lots of things cutting and chopping and skinning

no, you cant borrow it to make a spoon! :p (a pipe i will forgive ;) )

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
i would say half a liver, but even though i am between meets right now, dont expect anyone would want it :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE