Dartmoor 2 The Revenge ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi All, not long now ! has everybody got directions , telephone numbers , grid ref. etc ? If not post and i will PM them to you. Also obviously for those that have been before , does anybody want to reserve a spot , maybe where they were last time or somewhere new ? just shout !

Starting to get excited !!

Regards.

Ivan...

Feb 6, 2011
none
Right ! this looks like the list...
Ivan
Katie
Vikki
Louise
Carole
Adam
Badger
Foxy
Andy Bruce
Dave 53
Zebaroon
Savagewolfrm
Jonajuna
Bushwhacker
Bazzworkx
Yvette
Zarkwon
Nova
Pinky
T.J.Roots
Kard133
Freddyfish
Mrs Fish
Bernie
Raven
Bencasey2001
Icheumon
Emma87
Nathan

And a few to confirm !!

Feb 6, 2011
none
Brilliant news!! my friends Roger and his partner , are coming up to net and ring some birds (both members of the BTO) so anyone interested is more than welcome to see how its done , see some wild birds close up ! we also have 50 nest boxes dotted all around our land , lots which are inhabited at the moment ...

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Me and Mrs Fish (aka Sarah) can't make it on Friday but will be there Saturday morning.

So if anyone wanted a tour of the glamping option you could do that on Friday.

Lots of Luv

F

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
ill be coming straight from work so there around 7pm..... could you pm me the new walk in route please Ivan? if not, no worries, wont be loaded up so can go the original way :)

seems to be a good few more than last time? :)

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi Jon, sorry mate dont have the new route to pm, its not that different , so just go the old way , i am picking Katie up from where you park at 7.00pm so if you are there then , we can walk up with you , then you will see the new improved sexy way in ! look forward to seeing you again . Now you are not bringing the tribe , i suppose all bridge construction is out the window ?

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Hi Jon, sorry mate dont have the new route to pm, its not that different , so just go the old way , i am picking Katie up from where you park at 7.00pm so if you are there then , we can walk up with you , then you will see the new improved sexy way in ! look forward to seeing you again . Now you are not bringing the tribe , i suppose all bridge construction is out the window ?

aha! was just about to write "bridge construction, what you on about" then i remembered :p

not at all, though i have long enough legs to not need bridges (although did fall in twice myself) i am still more than happy (will enjoy in fact) constructing bridges, loos and anything else that is needed/wanted/desired/fun.

will aim to be there by 7pm, if early will sit and wait for the company on the journey :)

aha! was just about to write "bridge construction, what you on about" then i remembered :p

not at all, though i have long enough legs to not need bridges (although did fall in twice myself) i am still more than happy (will enjoy in fact) constructing bridges, loos and anything else that is needed/wanted/desired/fun.

will aim to be there by 7pm, if early will sit and wait for the company on the journey :)

Did you get the PM regards the route mate?

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hello everybody , beacause we will have more vehicles than normal , i have mowed an area in my top field just as you turn into the drive , so please park against the top fence in the same fashion as Adams blue and yellow ! car thankyou , i will put some rope up so as it is obvious ..

This rule does not apply to Lord and Lady Fish .you can park outside the cabin ...

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi kard33, whatever time suits you my friend , first confirmed arrival is at 8.30am , but as you like i will leave some kind of directions if nobody is there , but you can always ring , look forward to meeting you .

Ivan...

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
I've got a busy week lined up so thought I better pack tonight....

IMG_4138.jpg

Did I read some where that there are a few frying pans for use? Also a group meal? Looking forward to it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE