Danish m84 flecktarn jacket in gortex ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

original45

Feb 22, 2012
west midlands
I've been looking a while and besides America I can't seem to find any gortex or Simular waterproof material in m84 jackets only cotton type .
Has anyone found them for sale anywhere in the uk.

Got soaked today time for a new jacket

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Not necessarily Danish m84 but there is quite often German flecktarn 'gortex' on eBay (search Flecktarn gortex). A couple of months ago I was lucky/cheeky enough to put a ridiculously low bid on a full set (jacket and bib and brace) and no one else bid so I got it for less than £10 including pp, not saying you can generally get it at anything like that price but it is comparable price wise to British army gortex prices and though I was not expecting it to be anything special especially at the price I paid I have been well impressed with it, my only 'complaint' would be the hood is a snug fit (drawcord around the face) and doesn't work well with a brimmed hat worn under it, though without the hat the hood does a good job. The bib and brace is very good with full zipped (gusseted) legs which makes getting them on and off over boots really easy.

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE