Dangerous Things In The British Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I once saw a T-shirt with the slogan

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no Evil

'Coz I is the baddest Mutha in the valley!"

More to worry about in the outdoors than you want to know about ..... but none really worry me :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I once saw a T-shirt with the slogan

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no Evil

'Coz I is the baddest Mutha in the valley!"

More to worry about in the outdoors than you want to know about ..... but none really worry me :)

I liked Woody Allen's take on it.

"...Yea I shall not walk through the Valley of Death, I shall run!"

Firelite

Forager
Feb 25, 2010
bedfordshire
Xylaria,

I think you're making it all up. lions and wolves indeed! Mind you, I seen them zombies when I drove through Manchester, so that bit is true.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
There used to be lions in Essex when god was a boy, but they ran away when chairs came .................................atb mac

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Theres.

Runner Beans
Broad Beans
Les Beans

But the worst of all are.
Human Beans!

Oh and that Lymes thing, ain't funny, but recognise the symptoms early enough, go through about 6 weeks plus, of feeling horrible, take a lorry load of antibionics, and all will be well (provided, you have a GP, who thinks, cares and takes blood straight away for testing)

Ivan...

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
And what about Lambton Worms? - they're really dangerous. And there's probably loads of them, like those big cats in places like Dartmoor and, er, Basingstoke.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE